SV: [Asterisk-Users] How to configure NOKIA N70 with Asterisk?

Amund Nygaard AMN at anovo.no
Wed Jul 5 04:10:52 MST 2006

We have 3 access points here atm, i wished voip on the Nokia phones could use access groups but seems not. Therefore I have created 3 profiles, one for each wlan access points. It has very low delay before it unregistires from one, and registers to a new one. Since we use queues the customer will only have a slightly longer waiting time. But it works.

Does your N70 have wlan? Mine sure doesn't ^^

If you have N80 I would very much liked to know the software version, since the voip part is disabled on the one I have here.

BR

Amund Nygaard

  _____