[Asterisk-Users] Integrate asterisk with Database

Rajeev Natarajan twogigbox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 03:01:00 MST 2006

Vidura,

you would want to use some kind of IVR + php-agi to do the database
operations (of course there are 10 other combinations  - like Ruby - on
-rails and RAGI).

Quick suggestion: if you've played with asterisk before, I recommend that
you look at voip-info.org for php-agi links and snapvine.com if you want to
use Ruby/RAGI

if you would like professional help, i suggest you post it on asterisk-biz
list or contact me off-list

rajeev