[Asterisk-Users] Dial Macro timeout fails

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Jul 3 14:02:31 MST 2006

This has been my experience as well.  I also posted the issue to this
mailing list, but has not responses.  I have not come up with a
workaround.  If I have time I'll try to write up a bug report, but it
will be a while.  You are welcome to document the issue with as much
detail as you can and post it to bugs.digium.com.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.