[Asterisk-Users] BLINDTRANSFER

Kai Ober kast.asterisk at gmx.de
Mon Jul 3 08:54:31 MST 2006

http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/trunk/UPGRADE.txt?view=markup

* Builtin transfer functionality sets the variable ${TRANSFERERNAME} in the new
  created channel. This variables holds the channel name of the transferer.

I'm not sure if channel name is enough for me, but i made the the cid_num available by myself
in the same manner as trunk does it with TRANSFERERNAME.

(not exactle the same line in res_features.c but i altered
this today...)

so don't drive yourself crazy. i got it working allready

regards
Kai