[Asterisk-Users] How to continue after a match in an include

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sun Jul 2 08:24:49 MST 2006

I am looking for a way that after a successfully match in one include
the next include is still visited.

The first include should just set some variables.
I tried to number this extension block either with   _.   or with s
and since it matches, the function (setting some variables) have been done.
After that, I want to go to the next include, which has a match for
_91NNN.
However, since the first match was already successful, the next includes
are not visited anymore.

How can I overcome this problem?

bye

Ronald Wiplinger