[Asterisk-Users] TDM Installation error

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 08:12:40 MST 2006

Hi:

I have three TDMs that were working fine on my
asterisk system. Now I receive an error when I try to
modprobe wcfxs. Something I didn't have before:

 modprobe wcfxs
FATAL: Error inserting wcfxs
(/lib/modules/2.6.8.1-12mdk/misc/wcfxs.ko): Unknown
symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)
FATAL: Error running install command for wcfxs

The same problem occur if I modprobe wctdm.

I appreciate any suggestion of what i need to do.

Best Regards;
Chawki Hammoud