[Asterisk-Users] PacketCable and Asterisk

Carlos Alberto Bernat Orozco cabo81 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 07:59:19 MST 2006

Hi Group

Thanks to Alexander and Julio for the support

What Julio says is truth, I want to use the e-MTA SBV5120 from Motorola and
to use * as CMS. And PacketCable VoIP use NCS but no SIP.

Alexander has good conclusion but for what I read, Asterisk had a proyect
apart to work with PacketCable which was suspended - I don't know why?!! :-(
-

So I think is possible to work with DOCSIS and PacketCable but I don't know
how to configure it with Asterisk my eMTA because to configure the
extensions is different.

Thanks again for the help on this topic

Carlos Bernat