[Asterisk-Users] callwaiting in queues

whois wes whoiswes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 05:44:14 MST 2006

See bug 6315:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6315

I think that this was MEANT for inclusion into the source but never
quite made it, except in the documentation.  I have been meaning to
request that the bug be reopened, because we rely heavily on inbound
call queues and need that functionality desperately to be included by
default and tested thoroughly.

wes