[Asterisk-Users] callwaiting in queues

Urban mailing.lists at ecr-consulting.se
Sat Jul 1 02:02:02 MST 2006

Hi,

there is a config parameter "ringinuse" according to the queue.conf
documentation. It seems that this has no effect even for SIP and I
looked in the source code and I can't see that this parameter is used
anywhere in the source code. Is this parameter supposed to work?

The problem is that if there are only one agent servicing a queue it
would be nice if that agent could see that there is another call in the
queue and pickup that call. Is there any other way to do this?

thanks
urban