[Asterisk-Users] Cant seem to send cidname to snom 320

Terry Wade terry at acticom.co.za
Sat Jul 1 13:48:39 MST 2006

Hi Guys

I am trying to send cidname info through to my Agents phones. I can get
the info out of th DB, but when i call an agent i only get the extension
number coming through.

here is my test

exten => 213,1,NoOp(*****${DNID}*****)
exten => 213,2,Set(CALLERID(name)=${DB(cidname/${DNID})})
exten => 213,3,NoOp(-----${CALLERID(name)-ENG-----)
;exten => 213,4,LookupCIDName(${DB(cidname/${DNID})})
exten => 213,4,Dial(SIP/78,30,tro)
exten => 213,5,Hangup()

I have added the o to the dial statement just to test. Still no luck. I
am testing this on an AAH 2.5 box, but will be moving it to * 1.2.9.1.
once it is working.

Any pointers will help. I have been googling.

Thanks

Terry