[Asterisk-Users] Help with JIAXClient

Richard OSS oss_richard at rogers.com
Sat Jul 1 05:28:05 MST 2006

I think you have to set where to get the libraries (jiaxc*.jar files).

  Setup a webserver somewhere and put the jar files there.
  Then in your code before initialize
     client.setCodeBase("your URL to the jar files");

  HTH,

  richard

Enrique Sanchez <esanchez at itnova.com.mx> wrote:
    I'm trying to make a little example program for register to an Asterisk PBX and dial a softphone, but i just can't register to the PBX.

  package iax;
  import net.sourceforge.iaxclient.Call;
import net.sourceforge.iaxclient.JIAXClient;
import net.sourceforge.iaxclient.Registration;

public class TestIAX {

        Registration registration;

        JIAXClient client = JIAXClient.getInstance();
        client.initialize (1, 10);
        registration = client.register("kike", "elkike", "10.32.81.31:4569");
        client.setCallerID("Kike", "1001");
        client.call("1002");
        System.out.println(registration);

    }
}
  I'm frustrated because JIAX doesn't throw any exception, but the code is not working properly.

  Greetings,

--
Enrique Sanchez