[Asterisk-Users] Help with JIAXClient

Richard OSS oss_richard at rogers.com
Sat Jul 1 05:24:26 MST 2006

I got most of it working. The sendDtmf() does not seem to work. However I can register and make calls using the call(...) method.

  I cannot compile the sources (native) so I just got the jar files from http://www.hem.za.org/jiaxclient/

  and played around with the java code to fit with my app.

  Richard

Scott Gifford <sgifford at suspectclass.com> wrote:
  "Enrique Sanchez" writes:

> I'm trying to make a little example program for register to an
> Asterisk PBX and dial a softphone, but i just can't register to the
> PBX.

Buenos noches Enrique,

I've been trying to get JIAXClient working for over a month with no
success. It fails mysteriously at different places with no
exceptions, and my efforts to figure out why have so far failed.

So I can't offer helpful advice, only sympathy. :)

Does this work for other people? If so, what's your build environment
like?

---Scott.