[Asterisk-Users] MOH sourced from a sound card?

Peter Fern pete at keypoint.com.au
Tue Jan 31 21:37:59 MST 2006

Using the classic MoH, use a custom moh player (see
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+config+musiconhold.conf)
and sox with the alsa pseudo-filetype, and output to stdout with the
correct bitrate and samples... see the sox manpage for instructions.

Untested, but I think that should do the job for you...