[Asterisk-Users] RE: [Asterisk-Announce] Asterisk 1.2.4 and Zaptel1.2.3

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Tue Jan 31 17:47:02 MST 2006

OK, ast_expr.c is present, and I did look at
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6072 but it is still a little
unclear.

What commands result in the leak? Is there a more "user" oriented
discussion on this somewhere?

Simply upgrading to 1.2.4 is not an option for me, need 30 to 60 days to
test to even begin to get comfortable with doing an upgrade - "if it
isn't broke don't break it" philosophy!