[Asterisk-Users] AAH out bound routing problem

Eric Ortega eric.ortega at midco.net
Tue Jan 31 15:37:03 MST 2006

I am having the same issue but with a Pulver trunk. The main issue I am
seeing is this:

exten => _393XXX,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,2,${EXTEN},)
exten => _393XXX, 2,Macro(outisbusy) ; No available circuits

when it should be something liek this:

exten => _393XXX,1,SetCallerId,${288701}
exten =>
_393XXX,2,Dial(IAX2/${288701}:${XXXXXX}@iax2.fwdnet.net/${EXTEN:3},60,r)

Wes,

That will fix the issue, however, that change needs to be made in the manual
editing area. If I then make a change via the web console this change gets
overwritten. If Ram makes this change, he'll need to reedit the
extensions_additional.conf every time he make any other change.

Unless someone knows how to fix this?!?!?