[Asterisk-Users] Meetmee weirdness

Schochet, Wes wes.schochet at selectcomfort.com
Mon Jan 30 22:11:39 MST 2006

I have several instances where conference calls are not being torn down
appropriately.  My CDR shows 3000 minute calls, which are coming in on PRI.
I know that the calls aren't really  lasting that long.  What could be
causing this?  IN fact, here is what shows now:

asterisk*CLI> meetme
Conf Num       Parties        Marked     Activity  Creation
138            0000           N/A        11:40:40  Static
8472           0000           N/A        12:21:53  Static
8477           0000           N/A        88:32:19  Static
8478           0000           N/A        108:39:05  Static

Why are these calls still active if there are no Parties?

I also see too many (?) dummy channels?  asterisk*CLI> zap show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
 pseudo            from-internal
 pseudo            from-internal
 pseudo            from-internal
 pseudo            from-internal
 pseudo            from-internal
      1            from-internal
      2            from-internal
      3            from-internal
      4            from-internal
      5            from-internal
      6            from-internal
      7            from-internal
      8            from-internal
      9            from-internal
     10            from-internal
     11            from-internal
     12            from-internal
     13            from-internal
     14            from-internal
     15            from-internal
     16            from-internal
     17            from-internal
     18            from-internal
     19            from-internal
     20            from-internal
     21            from-internal
     22            from-internal
     23            from-internal

P.S.  I spend about 3 hours last week trying to figure out why I could get a
new PIN to take for a conference room.  Turned out that there was still an
"active" call up, so it wouldn't re-read the meetme.conf file!