[Asterisk-Users] Gain adjustment

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Jan 31 14:44:58 MST 2006

Think you better check the source code to see how "%" is treated.
According to all documentation that I have, the only valid numbers that
can be used for gain settings are real numbers expressed in terms of db
of gain. (If a percentage was actually supported, what the hell would
it mean? 60% of what?)

In all liklihood, your 0.1% example is treated as 0.1 db.