[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Budgetone mass deployment?

Ezio Vernacotola ezio at uptime.it
Mon Jan 30 16:22:21 MST 2006

>On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Phil Blundell wrote:
/>>>/ does your python script generate the binary format grandstream files or do
/>>>/ you still need to use their closed-source tool?
/>>/ Right now I'm still using their Java thing, but it's slow enough that
/>>/ one of these days I guess I'll crack and reimplement that stuff directly
/>>/ in python.  I think the algorithm is described on the voip-info.org wiki
/>>/ someplace.
/
> I looked and it doesn't seem anyone has cracked the checksum yet.

> -Dan

Look at http://www.uptime.it/gsprov/gsprov.htm, I wrote a small python
library that can generate binary config files

Ezio