[Asterisk-Users] Connecting the two servers

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Mon Jan 30 15:26:41 MST 2006

satish Ahalawat wrote:

> Hi All,
> I want to setup the interconnectionm between two servers, both having
> sip clients behind firewalls. I want the calls from any of the servers
> to land on any of SIP clients on the other. I am looking for dial out
> plans with the sample configuration files .
> Thanks,.
> satish

It is generally trickier to set up dual servers when both of them are
behind firewalls.

See here:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+-+dual+servers

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.