[Asterisk-Users] help with iaxy - one way sound

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Mon Jan 30 12:43:20 MST 2006

I have an iaxy the is across a 802.11b link from my asterisk server.
signal strength is good and it has been working fine there for about a year.

Friday night lightning took out the x100p card in my asterisk server and
I just got it all working again last night. Lucky I had a spare.

Since I got every thing setup I have been having problems with the iaxy
- I really doubt that it is lightning related - but probably something I
am missing.

I can call the phone from any of the other phones on the server and it
works. I can also call any of the other phones or features on the
asterisk server and it works - including dtmf.  But if an incoming call
rings to it, it rings - you can answer and you can hear the calling
party but they can't hear you.

It is in a ring group and all the other phones in the ring group work fine.

I have reprovisioned it both from asterisk and with the winiaxprov utility.