[Asterisk-Users] About Extensions

Alberto Sagredo asagredo at peoplecall.com
Mon Jan 30 11:35:34 MST 2006

Im trying to detect before entering in Meetme , which dtmf has been entered.

I did a Background(file) and go to a context where i define a exten =>
_X.,1,Meetme(....)

I have detected that with (1.2.1) when 1 is entered and conference 1
must be created, extensions say it is not possible and gave a fail.

Other case as 01,0001, 1001,etc, works fine.

What could be wrong?. Is there any other way to do that.

I want to to detect # as send key, but with background and exten it
seems not to work.

Regards

Alberto