[Asterisk-Users] No audio? Update your Asterisk

Steve Gladden Asterisk at MichiganBroadband.com
Sun Jan 29 23:34:50 MST 2006

Good question,
But the answer is no.

I have went through the trouble to make sure that all traces of
other asterisk libraries/modules, config files & excutables
are removed from the system before compiling running & testing
anything.

I am also being sure to unload ztdummy & zaptel modules before
removing the files and recompiling.

For good/bad measure I am also completely powering off the system
between attemps to ensure the USB hardware being used for timing
with our 2.4 kernel is getting reset properly before trying again.
Probably not really needed but I'm at the point of desperation and
am trying not to leave anything out.

Thanks for your time!

Steve