[Asterisk-Users] No audio? Update your Asterisk

Steve Gladden Asterisk at MichiganBroadband.com
Sun Jan 29 20:30:47 MST 2006

Yes I have.
I have been battling this issue since wednesday 1-25
And so far have tried many things.

Have also tried RTP debug and do not see ANY RTP when the call is made.

I will keep working at this until I figure it out but right now am very
stumped and frusterated.

The software update SHOULD have fixed it as it has for many others.

Steve