[Asterisk-Users] Re: (Un)PauseQeueMamber usage

Kevin Bockman asterisk at wunderkin.com
Sun Jan 29 11:09:59 MST 2006

BJ Weschke wrote:
> On 1/28/06, Kevin Bockman <asterisk at wunderkin.com> wrote:
>
>>Joe wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks for the reply BJ. Your example makes sense for out-bound traffic, but
>>>what about calls transferred from a queue to an agent?
>>
>>When an agent receives a call, they will be marked busy anyways as long
>>as you are using agent members for the queue.  (member => Agent/1000)
>>

>  That's only true for the 1 queue for which the Agent received a call
> when using callback mode. If the Agent is a member of another queue
> and they are next to receive a call, unless they are paused, they will
> receive that call when using Agents in callback mode.
BJ,

I tested using the following:

[testtype1]
strategy = leastrecent
timeout = 20
autofill=yes
member => Agent/11000
member => Agent/11001,2

[testtype2]
strategy = leastrecent
timeout = 25
autofill=yes
member => Agent/11000
member => Agent/11001,2

I login using AgentCallbackLogin with agent 11001.  I call into queue
testtype1, I get the call.  I keep that call on the line and call into
queue testtype2, the caller sits in the queue.  The agent doesn't get
the call until the first call is off of the line.

testtype1    has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'leastrecent' strategy (0s
holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s
    Members: CLI>
       Agent/11000 (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
       Agent/11001 with penalty 2 (Busy) has taken no calls yet
    No CallersLI>

testtype2    has 1 calls (max unlimited) in 'leastrecent' strategy (0s
holdtime), W:1, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s
    Members: CLI>
       Agent/11000 (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
       Agent/11001 with penalty 2 (Busy) has taken no calls yet
    Callers:
       1. IAX2/kevin-1 (wait: 0:48, prio: 0)

I am using 1.2 release branch rev 8632.

Kevin