[Asterisk-Users] Adjusting gain, Milliwatt and ztmonitor

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Sat Jan 28 20:54:16 MST 2006

I have been trying to adjust the gain as per this document without any
success:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-November/071301.html

I have a PSTN and VoIP (SIP) connection via *.  I disabled all echo
cancel/training in zapata.conf and set tx/rxgain to 0.  I then changed
my extensions.conf so that when I call the VoIP line from the PSTN line,
it plays the Milliwatt application tone.  However, when I call, I don't
hear the tone and ztmonitor doesn't change at all.  What could be the
problem?  I am running the latest svn source, Aastra 9133i sip phone and
Digium TDM11B.

BTW - My PSTN is thru Verizon (MA) and I don't have their test tone #.
If you know it, please e-mail it to me.