[Asterisk-Users] Trunk is not released

temp at dreamx.org temp at dreamx.org
Sat Jan 28 02:32:39 MST 2006

Hi!

I have this little problem here and i really don't know how to solve it.

This is the scenario:

I've setup a IVR, using my mobile phone I call my asterisk server and after pressing "1" the call is directed to my softphone at extension 100. The phone at extention 100 will ring until a certain time, and my mobile phone will cut off due to no one picking up my call. However, after my mobile hang up, the Trunk Zap1 does not. I've to reboot the computer to free up the line and it is also not possible to do a graceful reboot because I would get a kernel panic.

I'm actually using PSTN for the trunk.

Hope anyone can provide me some advice, could also be a link to another post which I might have missed when searching for my answers. Thx in advance

Jeremy