[Asterisk-Users] No IN and OUT on ISDN line at the same

Ralf Mueller prolinux at consultant.com
Sat Jan 28 01:34:38 MST 2006

Hello Armin,

> The card is telling:
>   > CAPI INFO 0x34a2: No circuit / channel available
>
> so the other channel must be in use by something else.
> Maybe another device on the ISDN line?

I have tested it several times now and always entered "capi info" before and after the call.
The answer was always:

Contr1: 2 B channels total, 2 B channels free.

I'm currently alone in the office, no incoming/outgoing faxes, no incoming/outgoing calls.
Is there a chance for me to figure out who or what is using the other B channel while the call is coming in?

Thanks for your help,

Ralf