[Asterisk-Users] Re: * point to point t1 solution? / alternatives

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jan 27 13:06:41 MST 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 16:10, Damon Estep wrote:
> The question has been answered; Asterisk is NOT capable of providing a
> clear PTP TDM path between two boxes configured with t1 cards and any
> type of trunking.

I don't know about that; I have been pushing phone and fax (yes fax) over a
1-hop SDSL loop for the past 18 months.  I don't imagine your microwave link
would be any different unless it was saturated.

Depending on what the link looks like to the computer, you very well might be
able to use TDMoE to do what you are looking for.

-A.