[Asterisk-Users] Re: Random Disconnects

Jean-François Rousseau jrousseau at sys-tech.net
Fri Jan 27 11:28:59 MST 2006

Hi, we have the same problem here at 2 location that we just installed

Asterisk 1.2.1
P4 3.0Ghz
Motherboard ASUS P4S800-VM
2 SATA disk in software Raid-1

We use 2 nic, one (onboard) to talk to the network (1Gbps link that we use à
100Mbps) and the other realtek 8139 from  Startek that talk to the sipura on
a separate subnet.

Up to now I've tried going back to asterisk 1.0.9 with no success
Tried V2xx and V3xx of the sipura without success

Have you found something ?

Thanks in advance

Jean-François Rousseau
www.sys-tech.net
jrousseau at sys-tech.net
Tél. 24h (418) 520-0739    Télec. (418) 520-4554
1-877-969-tech
Ouverture Technologique