[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Asterisk 1.2.1 and Sipura SPA3000strange problem

Jean-François Rousseau jrousseau at sys-tech.net
Fri Jan 27 11:15:14 MST 2006

Hi, I've got the exact same problem here with Asterisk 1.2.1, at 2
locations.

The first one have 8 sipura 3000 with 5 pstn lines  and 8 standard phones.
There is also 4 Mitel 5215 phones

The secon one have 8 sipura 3000 with 5 pstn lines and 8 standard phones.
There is also 8 Mitel 5215 phones

I have the same problem as yours on Mitel or standard phones at the 2
locations.

I also tried with Sipura v2 and v3 firmware... Same problem

It only happen 3 or 4 times a day but it's a big pain in the ass.

For the network config:

At each location all the sipura are on a network of their own directly
connected to the astersik box. All the mitel are on a secon network card.

The asterisk machines are P4 on ASUS Motherboard in software raid1 config.

Does somebody have a solution ?

I've found someone else with the same problem:

http://www.voipuser.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4207&highli
ght=

And he also have another problem with the sipura that I have too.

http://www.voipuser.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4193&highli
ght=

Thanks for your help...

Jean-François Rousseau
www.sys-tech.net
jrousseau at sys-tech.net
Tél. 24h (418) 520-0739    Télec. (418) 520-4554
1-877-969-tech
Ouverture Technologique