[Asterisk-Users] Announcement: Snom 360 with integrated XML O bjects

Sven Fischer (support) fischer at snom.de
Fri Jan 27 05:27:01 MST 2006

Hi.

Use massdeployment for putting the licenses on to your phones.

There is a setting called "license_url" you can use like the firmware update
URL, the macro {mac} will be replaced by the MAC address of the phone. So if
you provide the setting like this:

license_url: http://yourwebserver/{mac}.txt

all phones will download and install their licenses from this directory
automatically.

Ok, you need to send us a list of all MAC addresses and we will send you the
needed licenses.

BTW which firmware is already on the phones ? If it is 4.something and they
are working, the license is already on the phones. With firmware 4.0 you need
to have a license on the phone.

Best regards,

Sven

See our FAQs at: http://www.snom.com/faq0.html?&L=1