[Asterisk-Users] Chan_capi on builds 7955>8320 strangeness

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Thu Jan 26 23:42:30 MST 2006

Hello All,
I am having an odd problem with Armin's chan-capi_cm on builds higher
than 7955.

It would seem that this happens on anything higher than 7955.

What is happening is the isdn is ringing, then asterisk does a goto-if
and just hangs.

Asterisk itself is ok, but the isdn then rings out or busys out on the
other side.

Outgoing works fine, this only seems to effect incoming.

I updated to chan-capi_cm 0.6.3 but there is no change.

Noticed this when trying to update for the timebomb bug.

I think it is somehow related to the dial command but I'm not certain.

Has anyone else experienced such oddness?

Regards,
Greg