[Asterisk-Users] Announcement: Snom 360 with integrated XML Objects

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 01:34:13 MST 2006

I would like to add that I did have at one point
problems figuring out 4.0 and there were no problems
downgrading. Also I made a special email account
@mydomain for SNOM liscence's. This helps if at a
later dat you need to re-enter it again.

Regards,
Dovid
--- Christian Stredicke <Christian.Stredicke at snom.de>