[Asterisk-Users] Announcement: Snom 360 with integrated XML Objects

Christian Stredicke Christian.Stredicke at snom.de
Thu Jan 26 21:14:27 MST 2006

As far as the licence is concerned that is something that we introduced
in the 4.0 image and this is not against our customers (which would be
stupid). It shall protect us from clones.

The jump to the 5.0 is not about this licensing stuff, we just changed
the ramdisk and freed up more memory. I know this is not very pleasant,
and we cross fingers that this is the last time we have to do something
like this. But running out of memory is also not very pleasant!
Especially when new cool features ask for more memory!

CS