[Asterisk-Users] * point to point t1 solution?

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Thu Jan 26 08:38:57 MST 2006

Thanks Matt,

PRI signalling means that calls and answered and dialed (aka signalled) by asterisk, the goal is to maintain the signalling between the two nortel boxes.

I have gathered that raw point to point circuit emulation is not possible on asterisk...

I am aware of how to connect a PBX to asterisk using ISDN PRI signalling.