[Asterisk-Users] Looking for Q.Sig success story

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Thu Jan 26 03:36:29 MST 2006

> Hi Mimmus, and thanks for the quick reply.
You are welcome.

> It is actually very good to hear that most of it works. The
> difference in my project is that we'll keep the PSTN link on
> the Alcatel, and use the asterisk only as a inter-site
> trunking solution. The reason is that I have no Alcatel
> knowledge (will rely on other people), and I want to be as
> un-intrusive as possible. If you don't mind, I would have
> some additional questions:
I have no knowledge of Alcatel too!
I think that putting Asterisk in front of Alcatel is the best way to offer *
advanced features (voicemail, audioconference, fax, ...) to all users.

> 1) Can you confirm that Q.Sig is the only option for me ?
No idea!

> 2) What hardware are you using on the Asterisk (Digium ?)
Tried both Digium TE410P and Sangoma A102. Better results with latest one.

> Once my pilot starts I may come back to you for some examples
> and advice, but this probably won't happen before a month or so.
No problem.

Bye
Mimmus