[Asterisk-Users] * point to point t1 solution?

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Thu Jan 26 02:21:36 MST 2006

Actually, it is a quite appropriate response to ANYONE that includes this type of comment in their reply

"You probably need a couple of T1 cards, and some paid consulting to get it working (I've never done it myself but that's how I would do it if I was in a hurry)"

Perhaps something like this would have been better received;

"I know it can (or cannot) be done, and here is the name of someone that might be willing to help you for a fee"

Look back though the archives and you will see that I have had some participation here myself  in the past...