[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 pinout

bails bails at westcomuk.com
Thu Jan 26 02:08:00 MST 2006

Hi I'm looking for a pinout for the above.  Note this has what i'd call
RJ45 sockets (or someone smart can correct me).  I need to plug into BT
(rj13?).

And, yes I've googled (glad I'm not chinese) and have tried the
suggested, just plug in a 6 connector rj11 and i didnt work atall.

On a side note, I cannot beleive that Digium dont have this information
on there site, it seems somewhat lacking as the only info i can find on
there site about this board is a pretty PDF.

Also, I 'm still having problems with another one of these boards not
dropping the line (a at home 1.5, plesae dont say post the a at home forum).
Any Ideas?

thanks in advance

Bails