[Asterisk-Users] Voipbuster/voipstunt -- what a crap service

Aryanto Rachmad aryanto.rachmad at chello.at
Wed Jan 25 23:00:17 MST 2006

Didn't you read this from their Q&A?

I want to configure my own IAX/SIP device for calling with VoipBuster, is that possible?
It is possible to use your own IAX/SIP device, however we do not support it. We advise you to use SIP-Discount instead.

Do you have the same problem when you use their softphone? If not, why complaining.

The call to the UK is free only for VoIPstunt