[Asterisk-Users] Voipbuster/voipstunt -- what a crap service

RumaTech asterisk at rumatech.com
Wed Jan 25 22:19:11 MST 2006

Hi, all

I am reallty pissed with their service. I wonder if this is common problem.
Firstly, all of my calls are terminated after 30s. And termination happens
in a strange way. My local asterisk server does not see the disconnection,
but remote party is disconnected. Basically, I am still on the phone, while
remote party was disconnected. When I hang up, I get something like that:

Apr 20 02:32:43 WARNING[4853]: chan_sip.c:8520 handle_response: Got
authentication request (401) on unknown BYE to
'<sip:0061385013322 at sip.voipstunt.com>;tag=c9ebef50c90078c2c93eddc243d7352d6e04'

Secondly, they charged me for calls to UK that was supposed to be free.
And their customer service does not respond at all. Do they have a phone
number I can call?

Thanks,
Rudolf