[Asterisk-Users] Linksys SPA-941 multiple line appearences

tracinet traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:57:09 MST 2006

This may sound odd, but I have the opposite problem.  I am trying to disable
call waiting by only allowing 1 call to come into the SPA-941, but I am
getting 2 calls per line key.  If have 1 extension set up on all 4 line
keys, the phone handles 8 incoming calls.  I have a few customers that like
that feature, but others that want to just have 1 call - any tips on what
you did to only get 1 call to ring through without doing any status checking
in the asterisk dialplan would be appreciated.

- Pedro