[Asterisk-Users] RE: No audio? Update your Asterisk

Aryanto Rachmad aryanto.rachmad at chello.at
Wed Jan 25 15:28:06 MST 2006

Hello Brent,

I think I have experienced the same issue.

I had problem with annoying echo on my FXS port (TDM400P). I was using SVN-branch-1.2-r8445. I implemented James Harper's preload patch by hand yesterday night. I was happy with the result. I didn't have any audio issue until my wife complained this morning as she couldn't hear anything. I switched off my asterisk and went to the office.

I just found out a few hours ago that there is a critical issue, so I updated my asterisk to SVN-branch-1.2-r8666. I got the audio back, but I also got the annoying echo again.

So I went back to Asterisk 1.2.1. The audio is alright and no echo on my FXS.

Cheers,

Anto