[Asterisk-Users] No audio? Update your Asterisk

Noah Miller noah at rosecompanies.com
Wed Jan 25 10:05:36 MST 2006

> For what it's worth, I've been messing around with my install all
> night and haven't had a single issue.  Asterisk at Home 2.2, Asterisk
> version 1.2.1.  Even set the date ahead, still no problems.  Could be
> a fluke, I'm interested if anyone else is using 1.2.1 and has these
> issues, but for now I'm sticking with what I have.

Just to expand on this a little, I installed 1.2.2 as soon as it was
released, and ran it on a production server quite happily until this
morning, when I suddenly lost audio on certain calls.  Restarts did not fix
the problem, which really confused me.  I saw the upgrade to 1.2.3 and
installed it right away.  Everything was fixed with 1.2.3.

On another production server, I've been running 1.2.1 for a few weeks with
no problems.

- Noah