[Asterisk-Users] Re: trunk to trunk forwarding

Nic Hughes nicolas.h at virgin.net
Wed Jan 25 10:54:45 MST 2006

Message: 16
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:10:09 -0600
From: Michael Sampson <msampson at yourccsteam.com>
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] trunk to trunk forwarding
	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

>It think you are looking to do something like a 2 B channel transfer, or
>a Release Link Transfer. I don't think asterisk really does either of
>those.

I think that is the crux of my question. For my purposes I am going to have
to be writing some code, even so I don't really want to have to implement all
this stuff on top of my own business functionality.

>If you had an analog T-1, you could probably transfer a call back to
>your telco office. I do transfers like this now, but now with asterisk.

I can probably find a telco who offer this service. The question is whether I
can make use of it with asterisk.

--
Nic