[Asterisk-Users] Nortel Meridian Opt 81C and PRI

Greg Camp Greg.Camp at ExcellSvcs.com
Wed Jan 25 10:53:54 MST 2006

We had been using DTN, but when DIP worked on the Option 11 we gave it a
try.  (We were following the instructions in asterisk-meridian-a1.pdf,
and it didn't specify to use DTN on CLS so we were just taking the
defaults.)

What release is your 61?

Thanks,
Greg