[Asterisk-Users] AAH 2.0 fax problems continued

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Tue Jan 24 14:15:14 MST 2006

hey all, a followup from yesterday, not only are my incoming faxes blank,
but they are also EXTREMELY small (like .4in wide), I've seen several people
mention this problem in my searches, but no definative answer that works
with the fax>email setup. Is there any resource that explains how AAH
handles this or some tips for troubleshooting this issue? I've gotten
several replies to my original  posting from people who also have the same
problem, but none of us has a solution yet.

Thanks again

Dan