[Asterisk-Users] Snom 320 and message retrieve key

Morgan Gilroy morgan at telappliant.com
Tue Jan 24 07:44:25 MST 2006

I had this problem too, to fix it I had to add

[general]
vmexten=12345 ; extension to match in extensions.conf, default
'asterisk'
fromdomain=192.168.1.2 ;ip address of server, without this the voicemail
address asterisk passed to the phone was '12345@' and no domain part so
the phone just choked.

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D