[Asterisk-Users] Home Test!

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Tue Jan 24 06:34:03 MST 2006

Sipura and Grandstream are definitely the most popular, but there are
others.  There is a new IAX adapter with built-in NAT router coming soon
that might work for you. Should be announced this week. Contact me if you
think you might be interested.

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com