[Asterisk-Users] Home Test!

Facundo Ameal fameal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:32:49 MST 2006

i am using a win-modem as a X100P clone. It has an especial motorola
chiset which is detailed here:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/X100P+clone

it was really hard for me to get this modem. sorry, but I can't help
you. If you come here you have to go to every store you see and ask,
because it's very difficult to get them.
i am part of a LUG (Linux User Group) and i am the only one who could
manage to get this specific modem. Sorry.