[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 501 horrible echo

Jeff Herring jeffh at sldsi.com
Tue Jan 24 06:04:30 MST 2006

This is entirely SIP
The behavior is only SIP to SIP...SIP to PSTN or PSTN to SIP = OK
When one or both use speaker phone, the behavior is present.
Both Handset or Headset = OK.

--------------------------------------
Jeff Herring  /  jeffh at sldsi.com
Seacoast Laboratory Data Systems, Inc.
Voice:  603 431 4114  x14
FAX:    603 431 2112
--------------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission, and  any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it contain  confidential
and/or privileged information meant for the listed  recipient(s) only.
You many not distribute or  share  this correspondence without written
authorization  from  the  above author. If  you  are not the  intended
recipient, or a person responsible for  delivering  it to the intended
recipient,  you  are  hereby  notified  that  any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached
to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
transmission  in  error,  please immediately notify me by reply e-mail
and destroy the  original  transmission  and  its  attachments without
saving them in any manner.